Wagering contributions to meet playthrough requirements are as follows:
|Wagering Contributions||Percentage Contribution|
|Slots, Specialty Games - All Types||100%|
|Table Games - Unless Stated Otherwise||20%|
|Video Poker (All types) & Blackjack (unless stated otherwise)||10%|
|Single Deck & Double Deck Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat||5%|
- Wager $500 on Slots, and $500 or 100% contributes towards playthrough requirements.
- Wager $500 on Blackjack, $50 or 10% contributes towards playthrough requirements.
- Wager $500 on Roulette and $25 or 5% contributes towards playthrough requirements.
- The withdrawal of winnings is subject to Slots.lv verification procedures. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to conclude your withdrawal request by an alternative method or process at our discretion. If, for whatever reason, a payout request cannot be approved, a Customer Service Representative will contact you.
- Unless otherwise stated in the rules applicable to individual Activities, Games or Bonus promotions, any bonus funds that are credited to your Account (whether as a result of a prize, promotion, redemption or any other reason) shall be subject to playthrough requirements (which are always available on your Bonus page) before the bonus funds and any winnings associated to the Bonus can be withdrawn.
- Bonus programs are intended for recreational players only. Professional players or players considered, in our sole discretion, to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions. Bonus abuse may be defined as (but not restricted to) clients cashing out for the purpose of re-depositing or creating new Accounts that they are using themselves. Sanctions may be in the form of increased playthrough requirements or loss of bonus privileges altogether for the offending Account as well as any linked Accounts. We reserve the right to restrict eligibility for special offers and bonuses when necessary. This includes but is not limited to placing geographic restrictions on match bonuses due to bonus abuse.
- We do not allow the mixing of No-Deposit bonuses (e.g. Free Chips, Free Spins, Cashback/Insurance Bonuses etcetera) and deposits. If a deposit is made while a No Deposit Bonus is active, the wagering requirements and maximum allowed cash-out of the No Deposit bonus will still apply. The deposit amount will be credited to your balance, however the deposit amount is not considered to be in active play and any subsequent winnings are subject to the wagering requirements and maximum allowed cash-out of the No Deposit bonus until your balance is equal to or less than the deposit amount plus any existing balance available prior to the bonuses redemption.
- Forfeiting bonuses will result in bonuses and any subsequent winnings associated with the bonus to be removed.
- Free bonuses are not be redeemed consecutively. If you have redeemed one No Deposit bonus a real money deposit needs to have been made in the interim for you to be eligible to redeem a second No Deposit bonus. Redeeming two or more No Deposit bonuses in a row can result in the removal of subsequent winnings.