Slots.lv is committed to responsible gambling .We are dedicated to providing a fun gaming experience for all our players. Most casino players visit Slots.lv for fun and entertainment, but we recognize that a small percentage of players will:
- attempt to play when they’re underage; or
- allow gambling to become a problem.
Preventing Underage Gambling
Slots.lv does not accept any players under the age of 18. Slots.lv has appropriate measures in place to prevent underage players from accessing the casino.
Any accounts found to have been created by an underage individual will be closed and any and all winnings considered forfeit.
Slots.lv advises parents to consider the following to help us prevent access by underage individuals:
- Install Parent Control software such as Net Nanny, Solid Oak or Cyber Sitter.
- Do not save passwords.
- Do not allow children access to your credit card and/or banking details.
Problem Gambling & Self-exclusion
These general guidelines should help make your online gambling experience safer and reduce the risks or problems occurring:
- Play for entertainment and not as an alternate source of income.
- Play only with money you can afford to lose. Never use money that you need for important things such as food, rent or bills.
- Never chase losses. Keep to your budget.
- Do not gamble if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Do not gamble when you are stressed or depressed.
If you need to take a break from playing, you can contact our Customer Service team and we can suspend your account for the time period you request.
If you believe that gambling is negatively affecting your life rather than providing a source of entertainment, please review and honestly answer these questions:
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom or loneliness?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If you answered yes to several of these questions, we encourage you to visit Gamblers Anonymous.
If you feel that you have or are developing a problem, contact our Customer Service team and we will close your account and take steps to ensure that you cannot gamble with us again.
There are many resources available to individuals who have, or are at risk of developing, gambling problems. If you feel that you have a problem, we recommend visiting: