Now’s the time to cut loose – Video Poker style. Leave your cares behind as you pull up a seat for this version of draw poker. The only thing on your mind in Loose Deuces should be those wild 2’s. When you land a 2, they can substitute to create winning hands that’ll have you rolling in the dough. On top of that, this online game boasts special payouts for 5 of a kind, Wild Royal with 2s or four deuces. Talk about living on easy street with so many possible winning combos. All you need to do is press Deal, receive five cards from the dealer and decide which to hold. A hand of 3 of a kind or higher means you win. Loose Deuces makes it that easy, so check it out now.
- Player wins if the final hand is at least a 3 of a kind.
- Player loses if the final hand does not meet the minimum hand of 3 of a kind.
- Hands are ranked in following order: 3 of a kind, straight, flush, full house, 4 of a kind, straight flush, 5 of a kind, Wild Royal with 2s, four deuces and royal flush.
- Cards for each hand are dealt from a single deck.
- Cards are shuffled after every hand.
- The player may discard up to five cards
- All 2s are wild.
Special payout for hands containing 5 of a kind, Wild Royals with 2s or four deuces.
Video Poker Hands (Highest To Lowest)
Hands in Video Poker are generally ranked in the order based on the following table, but the game-specific pay tables may vary and are always posted on each machine.
|Royal flush||10, J, Q, K, A of same suit||10H, QH, JH, AH, KH|
|Straight flush||in sequence, five cards of same suit||3S, 4S, 5S, 6S, 7S|
|4 of a kind||four cards of same rank||6D, 6S, 6C, 6H|
|Full house||3 of a kind, plus a pair||2H, 2D, 2S, 3H, 3S|
|Flush||five cards of same suit||2D, 4D, 6D, 8D, 9D|
|Straight||five cards in sequence||3H, 4C, 5H, 6S, 7D|
|3 of a kind||three cards of same rank||7H, 7S, 7D|
|2 pair||2 pairs of different rank||JH, JD, KS, KC|
|1 pair||1 pair (2 cards) of the same rank||KS,KC|
- Payouts are based on the pay table displayed in the game.
- Payouts increase when the player chooses to increase the bet per hand and when they choose to play multiple hands.
Single Hand Video Poker (1 hand only)
- Each Video Poker game that consists of one hand can be played for $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $1 and $5.
- The player can click on Pay Table to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- Single credits can be inserted into the Video Poker machine by clicking the coin-slot in the bottom right corner.
Multi-Hand Video Poker (3 or more hands)
- Each Video Poker game that consists of three or more hands can be played for $0.01, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50 and $1.
- In addition, players can choose from 3 hands, 10 hands, 52 hands or 100 hands. If playing a game that consists of three or more hands, the player can click on Pay Table to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- In each of the hands played by a player, the cards held by the player appear. Cards are drawn randomly to fill the rest of the spots. Once a card or cards have been discarded by the player, the card or cards cannot appear in any of the subsequent hands.
You must have a $5 account balance to play multi-hand Video Poker.
- Cash Out: Click on the red Cashout button to stop playing and cash out credits and winnings.
- Bet One: Bets one coin each time it is clicked, up to a maximum of five coins.
- Draw Deal: Deals the cards after a bet has been placed or after the player selects which cards they wish to hold.
- Bet Max: Clicking Max Bet bets five coins and deals the cards.
- Bet: The player purchases credits by clicking on chips to put into the game, then decides whether to bet 1-5 coins, each increasing the payout for a winning hand.
- Hold: Click on selected cards to hold them before the deal.