Make the plays, bring home the cash; you’re part of the big leagues when you play Double Double Jackpot Poker. In this version of draw poker, the only way to catch some action is to get in the game. With a special payout for hands with 4 of a kind, it’s easy to land a big score. To get off the sidelines, simply press Deal and the dealer will give you five cards. Pick which cards to keep and discard the rest. You win if your final hand features a pair of jacks or better.
- Player wins if the final hand is at least a pair of jacks.
- Player loses if the final hand does not meet the minimum hand of a pair of jacks.
- Hands are ranked in the following order: pair of jacks or higher, 2 pair, 3 of a kind, straight, flush, full house, five different types of 4 of a kind, straight flush and royal flush.
- Cards for each hand are dealt from a single deck.
- Cards are shuffled after every hand.
- The player may discard up to five cards.
Special payout for any hands containing 4 of a kind.
Video Poker Hands (Highest To Lowest)
Hands in Video Poker are generally ranked in the order based on the following table, but the game-specific pay tables may vary and are always posted on each machine.
|Royal flush||10, J, Q, K, A of same suit||10H, QH, JH, AH, KH|
|Straight flush||in sequence, five cards of same suit||3S, 4S, 5S, 6S, 7S|
|4 of a kind||four cards of same rank||6D, 6S, 6C, 6H|
|Full house||3 of a kind, plus a pair||2H, 2D, 2S, 3H, 3S|
|Flush||five cards of same suit||2D, 4D, 6D, 8D, 9D|
|Straight||five cards in sequence||3H, 4C, 5H, 6S, 7D|
|3 of a kind||three cards of same rank||7H, 7S, 7D|
|2 pair||2 pairs of different rank||JH, JD, KS, KC|
|1 pair||1 pair (two cards) of the same rank||KS, KC|
- Payouts are based on the pay table displayed in the game.
- Payouts increase when the player chooses to increase the bet per hand and when they choose to play multiple hands.
Single Hand Video Poker (1 hand only)
- Each Video Poker game that consists of one hand can be played for $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $1 and $5.
- The player can click on Pay Table to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- Single credits can be inserted into the Video Poker machine by clicking the coin-slot in the bottom right corner.
Multi-Hand Video Poker (3 or more hands)
- Each Video Poker game that consists of three or more hands can be played for $0.01, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50 and $1.
- In addition, players can choose from 3 hands, 10 hands, 52 hands or 100 hands. If playing a game that consists of three or more hands, the player can click on Pay Table to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- In each of the hands played by a player, the cards held by the player appear. Cards are drawn randomly to fill the rest of the spots. Once a card or cards have been discarded by the player, the card or cards cannot appear in any of the subsequent hands.
You must have a $5 account balance to play multi-hand Video Poker.
- Cash Out: Click on the red Cashout button to stop playing and cash out credits and winnings.
- Bet One: Bets one coin each time it is clicked, up to a maximum of five coins.
- Draw Deal: Deals the cards after a bet has been placed or after the player has selected cards to hold.
- Bet Max: Bets five coins and deals the cards.
- Bet: The player purchases credits by clicking on chips to put into the game, then decides whether to bet 1-5 coins, each increasing the payout for a winning hand.
- Hold: The player simply clicks on the cards they wish to keep before the final deal.