It’s been a hot, dry summer so be sure to make it rain when you play the exciting online Slot, Rain Dance. North American rain-making rituals were thought to help tribes get through the dry weather and there’s no reason we can’t bank on that belief today. Try out your very own version of the Rain Dance and you might get caught in a downpour of cash prizes. Make it rain and the chiefs could be showing their appreciation by offering up free spins, free games or even the random progressive jackpot.
Free Games Feature
- 3, 4 or 5 scattered Coyotes award 10, 15 or 100 Free Games, respectively.
- Free game prizes are multiplied by 3, 4 or 5, according to the number of scattered Coyotes triggering the feature.
- The re-spin feature can be won during free games.
- Three or more scattered Coyotes occurring after a re-spin awards the same number of additional games as the original trigger.
- Free games are played at the lines and bet of triggering game.
- A re-spin feature is triggered when two or more scattered Coyotes appear anywhere.
- After pays are awarded, reels with a scatter Coyote are held while the other reels re-spin once.
- Scatter pays are awarded again after the re-spin. If five scattered Coyotes trigger the re-spin, all reels re-spin to the triggering position.
- Pressing Autoplay will automatically play games consecutively.
- Games played automatically are played at the last game's Bet and Line parameters.
- Pressing Stop Auto deactivates the Autoplay option.
- Chief only appears on reels 1 and 5 and substitutes for all other symbols including scattered Coyotes.
- Chiefs double the prize when one or more appear in a winning combination.
Random Progressive Jackpot
- A random progressive jackpot can be won at the conclusion of any game and is paid regardless of the denomination played.
- Progressive jackpot wins are added to other wins.
- Help – Shows winning combinations, bonus rounds and game rules.
- Bet – Increase or decreases the bet per line/per game. The player can bet $0.01, $0.02, $0.05, $0.10, $0.25, $0.50, $1.00 and $5.00 per line.
- Autoplay – The game will progress continuously until the player stops the game or funds are depleted.
- Lines – Players can play from 1 to 20 Lines. The default for the game is 20 Lines. Players must play lines sequentially (1, 2, 3, 4 etc.) and are not able to choose lines out of sequence (4, 16, 9, 20 etc.)
- All symbols pay left-to-right except scattered Coyotes, which pay any.
- Wins on different lines are added.
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Highest win only on each line.
- Maximum win per spin is 40,000 times bet per line per paid spin.