Learn how to play the online Slot, Caesar’s Empire, and let yourself be transported to a time when war was the rule and wealth was the most sought after attribute known to man. Leave your fears and anxieties behind and channel the strength of the most powerful of warriors in order to stake your claim to some of the greatest treasures this seemingly unstoppable empire has ever possessed. Should you spin the reels and find Julius Caesar himself, you will have earned the power to unlock free games, allowing you to sit back and watch as your winnings double. Simply hit the Spin button and all of the riches of Rome could be yours.
- When one or more Caesar and Coliseum symbols appear on reel 5, the player wins 10 Free Games.
- During free games, all prizes are doubled.
- Every Caesar that appears awards players five additional free games.
- Caesar can appear on reel 5 and all Coliseum symbols are changed to Caesars or Cleopatras.
- Free games are played at lines and bet of the triggering game.
- The Caesar is the wild symbol, appearing only on the first four reels during normal spins. This symbol triples payouts when found in winning combinations.
- When four Caesar symbols appear on an enabled payline, the player wins the largest fixed jackpot without multipliers, which amounts to 2,500 coins.
- Five Cleopatra symbols appearing on an enabled payline also offers a payout of 2500 coins.
- When the Caesar and Cleopatra symbols combine to make five symbols, the payout is 7500 coins.
- The Coliseum is the scatter symbol. Two or more Coliseum symbols result in scatter payouts.
- Five scatter symbols anywhere on the reels offer a scatter payout of 100 coins.
Random Progressive Jackpot
- A random progressive jackpot can be won at the conclusion of any game and is paid regardless of the denomination played.
- Progressive jackpot wins are added to other wins.
- Spin – Activates a round with selected coin, bet per line and number of lines.
- Stop – Stops the reels from spinning.
- Game Menu – Tapping the menu icon in the upper left corner takes players to the “Game Menu” to reveal a list of options including “Bet & Spin Settings”, “Play for Real”, “Return to Casino”, “Game Effects” and “Rules”.
- Bet & Spin Settings – Allows players to change all bet parameters by using the sliding controls. Players can play from 1 to 20 lines. The default for the game is 20 lines. Players must play lines sequentially (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) and are not able to choose lines out of sequence (4, 16, 9, 20, etc.). “Bet per Line” allows players to increase or decrease the bet per line/per game. Players can bet $0.01, $0.02, $0.05, $0.10, $0.25, $0.50, $1.00 and $5.00 per line. The third option, “Auto Spin”, activates up to 25 continuous spins. Players can choose the amount of auto spins and can stop “Auto Spin” by setting it to 0.e
- Play for Real – Allows players to sign in to their account or create a new account and start playing with real money.
- Return to Casino – Allows players to return to the lobby where they can select another game.
- Game Effects – Allows players to toggle the audio on or off, and to select performance enhancing settings.
- Rules – Players can review the rules and features for Cleopatra’s Gold under the “Rules” tab by tapping on the arrows to switch between “Free Game Feature”, “Substitute”, “Scatter”, “Paytable”, “Paylines”, “Auto play”, “Other Rules” and “Progressive Jackpot”.
- All symbols pay from left to right, except for scattered Coliseums which pay any way.
- Wins on different lines are added.
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Only the highest win on each line counts.
- The maximum win per spin is 40,000 times the bet per line.