Bank Account Verification Agreement
To verify a Bank Account, please complete the agreement below:
- Enter the account information and print the form.
- Sign and date the bottom of the agreement.
- Using your smart phone, take a photo of the signed form, along with a photo of a void cheque or your bank statement
- (Please ensure that your name and bank account number is clear and legible)
- Take a photo of a valid government issued photo ID
- Email us the images of the agreement, credit card and your photo ID in JPEG or PDF format to email@example.com.
To avoid processing delays, please ensure that the name, address, bank account number and signature on your submitted documents are clearly legible.
IMPORTANT: Please read the following carefully before signing and dating.
By submitting this signed and dated form, along with the additional information requested, I am authorizing and fully acknowledging that:
- You are requesting an electronic transfer from your own personal bank account.
- You agree that such requests, by Internet or by telephone, will constitute your authorization for such transfers.
- You agree that the bank account you register is your own personal chequing or savings account and is not a company bank account or a bank account registered to someone else.
- It may take up to 7 business days for the deposit to clear your bank account, however funds may be deducted from your bank account in as little as 1-2 days.
- You agree that any transactions that result in non-sufficient funds (NSF) may be rebilled to your bank account and any fees incurred will be the sole responsibility of the bank account holder.
- If for any reason your eCash purchase is uncollectible, all activity in your account may be considered invalid.
- To ensure collection of funds, your account information may be forwarded to your bank, or to a designated collection agency.
- All delinquent accounts will be reported to the Credit Bureau.
- Payout requests cannot be processed until funds are received for all deposits made into your account (up to 5 business days after a deposit is made).
- You agree that you have read and accepted the terms described in the Terms of Service.